Virtual Assistant, Paraplanning, and Consulting Services for Financial Advisors
See below for examples of tasks we frequently conduct as virtual assistants:
Financial Planner Support
Filtering incoming emails from prospects or responding to general inquiries
Transcribe recorded meetings into written notes/action items
New Client Onboarding
Facilitate opening or closing of accounts (i.e. TD Ameritrade)
Follow up on NIGO alerts
Follow up with prospects
Sending client communications
Track or research CE opportunities
Documenting operating procedures
Suggesting improvements to business processes
Creating workflows within CRM
Social Media & Blog Management
Scheduling social media posts for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
Create graphics for social media posts
Proofreading blog posts
Posting on WordPress
Our retainer packages are based on a minimum commitment of hours each month. By committing to a regular amount of hours each month, you will be paired one-on-one with a dedicated, U.S.-based Virtual Assistant on our team.
- Starter Package: 20 Hours (~5hrs/week)
- Basic Package: 40 Hours (~10hrs/week)
- Plus Package: 60 Hours (~15hrs/week)
- Pro Package: 80 Hours (~20hrs/week)
Retainer packages are best for clients who have a regular need for a virtual assistant, but don’t want the expense of hiring a full-time employee.
Hours used during the previous month are billed on the first of each month. Since we set aside our time to honor your committed hours, we bill any unused hours to reach your commitment.
The more hours you commit to, the lower your hourly rate is!
10-Hour Trial Package ($400)
- Initial Kick-Off Meetings
- Selecting the technology we will need to access (CRM, E-mail, etc.), and assistance with setup
- Review and modeling of key business processes (i.e., Client Onboarding, Opening Investment Accounts)
- Identify initial tasks to take off your plate
The 10 hours of pre-paid time expires after 90 days and are non-refundable.
Hourly Rate ($45/Hour)
paraplanning (outsourced financial planning)
For clients who want extra help entering client’s data into their Financial Planning Software, drafting plans, or even a little extra help on ad-hoc projects, we offer outsourced financial planning (aka Paraplanning) services available at packaged rates. We currently specialize in eMoney, MoneyGuidePro, and Right Capital.
paraplanning service ($500 per plan)
- Initial Data Entry into your financial planning software
- A written memo outlining the client’s profile based on data provided and any other missing information
- Review of client’s goals and expectations
- Initial draft of financial plan
- Meeting with advisor to discuss plan scenarios, observations, recommendations, etc.
- Any post-meeting updates needed to the plan over the next 30 days
ad-hoc financial planning projects ($65/hour)
business process and technology Consulting Projects
We have packaged together common projects that our clients ask us to work on. These projects are quoted as a flat fee and can vary based on complexity. If you have an idea for a project you’d like help with, we are happy to provide you with a custom quote.
Full Procedure Review & Documentation for RIAs ($1,500 - $3,500)
As part of this package, we work with you to understand your business processes and develop custom written Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for your practice. We can also provide helpful, unbiased feedback by experiencing your processes just as a client might.
Technology Optimization Review ($595 - $1000)
Implementation of any of our suggestions may be a separate project.
CRM Clean Up ($350 - $750)
We can help organize your CRM so that you are using consistent naming and categorization of your prospects, clients, and files. This package also comes with a written procedure document so you can follow these best practices going forward.
Send us your e-mail below to make sure you get all our tips on technology and practice management for financial advisors!